My Best Friend


I thought my heart is just kidding
For having crazy to my best friend
But I was not able to control my feeling
Realizing that I felt in love with my friend

Every time I see tour smile
Together with you’re with your loved one’s side
I can’t help my self but cry because it really kills me inside.

                 Often times I want to follow my mind
                 But still I cannot control my heart
                 I want to forget this feeling
                 But my heart is foolishly beating.

  God knows how much I love you
And I beg Him for you to love me too
But I guess were not really for meant to be together
For we are not really meant for each other.

Help me God to overcome this feeling
Stop my heart for loving my best friend
Because I know that it will complicated everything
That even our friendship will possibly be ruined

And now its time for me to move on
But am not sure if I can make it on my own
One thing I’m sure at this moment
I will always love my Best friend till my last breath.





0 comments:

Post a Comment