Beyond Eternity





ttttt.jpegUnexpectedly, you came into my life
Unexpectedly, you’ve shown me where to start.
Unexpectedly, you made me feel the love
We even said “well fight against all odd”.
But unexpectedly to be apart.

I know that I need to be strong
And with my life, I must go on.
But how am I supposed to do it if you’re not with me and I’m alone?
My heart can’t keep up with what’s going on.
Even though how hard I try to stop my tears,
My feelings, I just can’t deceive, I was filled with fears.
Will there be someone who’ll take my place?
Who will put a smile on your face?

Someday our path would cross,
True love will lead as back to each other at all cost.
Just trust me and I’ll trust you.
Keep on loving me and I will endlessly love you
Someday we’ll be together, and someday, we’ll make that day
LAST LONGER THAN FOREVER.




0 comments:

Post a Comment