What does LIFE mean?

  God has made life so good that even if we don't exactly get what we want,
      we realize that what HE has given us is actually the best f
    When we pray for others, God listens to you and Blesses them.
                              Understand how beautifully God has added one more day in your life because you need it, but because someone needs you.
        Don't simply thank God for the blessings you received, 
but thank HIM because he has chosen you to be Blessed and a Blessing to others

The purpose of life live it,
to taste experience to the utmost,
to reach out eagerly and without
fear for newer and richer experience 

                   Sometimes being hurt is good,it makes you realized how things are not meant for us,
it makes you realized how life is beautiful,their are instances in life that we need to be strong,
to have a day to day w/o any hesitation,without any timid self-look about the wrong we've done..

  LIKE ME, I'm happy now,I'm happy without someone to look to
,,to expect to,I'm happy to be with my self,I'm happy to see my self without tearing my eyes I've  notice in all of the things happened to me I can't believe that all of the consequences I've encountered I overcome,In every ways and means of life and love the heart,is the most vulnerable part of human,you don't know when it happen to be Happy,Glad,Cherish, ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment